WHAT WE DO
Brainvivo is developing Humanized AI, with cutting-edge technology that unlocks the sophisticated biological network of the brain to automate tasks that require human judgment, emotional insight, and intuition. With our proprietary technologies based on over 20 years of neuroscience research, Brainvivo is encoding human-brain capabilities and making them universally accessible. Our Humanized AI models can be trained for new use cases with minimal data and provide human-level insights from data at scale. We help companies translate their data into deep customer insights resulting in better user experience, better products, and greater revenue and savings.
WHAT WE'LL DO TOGETHER
As a Data Scientist at Brainvivo, you will be an integral part of our R&D team where you will contribute to our core technology and products. You will research and implement machine learning models that link the human brain with real business outcomes, making use of the latest cutting-edge solutions, and working with unique data. You will play a key role in helping us achieve our goal of modelling the brain to capture human perception, and apply it to commercial challenges. You will proactively and independently come up with new projects based on the needs of different stakeholders. You will also present technical results and insights to a broad audience including coworkers and customers at varying technical levels.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 3+ years of experience as a data scientist (or similar) with experience in data mining, statistical analyses, and model building/machine learning applications.
- Advanced degree (MS, PhD) in a quantitative field (Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Math, Physics, Computational Neuroscience) a plus.
- Strong understanding of both classical statistical methods (e.g., linear regression, GLM, survival models) as well as Machine Learning methods (e.g., gradient boosted machines, deep learning). Experience with image processing or audio processing is a plus.
- Programming fluency in Python, R or similar scripting language.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to communicate technical content to an audience with various backgrounds.
- Natural collaborator and team player who uplifts and motivates others.