WHAT WE DO
Brainvivo is developing Humanized AI, with cutting-edge technology that unlocks the sophisticated biological network of the brain to automate tasks that require human judgment, emotional insight, and intuition. With our proprietary technologies based on over 20 years of neuroscience research, Brainvivo is encoding human-brain capabilities and making them universally accessible. Our Humanized AI models can be trained for new use cases with minimal data and provide human-level insights from data at scale. We help companies translate their data into deep customer insights resulting in better user experience, better products, and greater revenue and savings.
WHAT WE'LL DO TOGETHER
As Brainvivo’s Head of BizDev & Partnerships, you will develop and execute all components of Brainvivo’s go-to-market strategy, including sales & customer acquisition strategies to pricing, and business models. You will design and run programs to expand the current network of partners, and work hand in hand to achieve mutual success. You will conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs while building long-term relationships with new and existing customers. You will handle all commercial aspects, including preparing sales agreements and negotiating with customers and partners. You will lead and manage our growing business/sales team, as well as recruit top employees, to build and promote a culture of excellence.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- A leader and team player with a sharp mind who motivates others.
- 5+ years experience in business development, preferably in technology sector.
- 3+ years of experience in management.
- Proven experience in sales, partnerships, and business development, including identifying leads, building relationships, storytelling, negotiating, closing, and account management.
- Ambitious self-starter, able to dive into any area of the business or product while looking at the big picture and identifying opportunities and issues.
- Experience working with international customers.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and presentation skills.
- English fluency: native/ near-native/ fluent.
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance or related field from a leading institution - an advantage